2020 KCTC Student Survey
Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Version
1. Thank you for agreeing to participate in this survey. The purpose of this survey is to learn how students in our schools feel about their school, peers, community, and family.
2. The survey is completely voluntary and anonymous.
3. This is not a test, so there are no right or wrong answers. We would like you to work quickly so you can finish, but it is still important that you answer each question as thoughtfully and honestly as possible.
4. All of the questions should be answered by selecting one of the answer spaces. If you do not find an answer that fits exactly, use the one that comes closest. If any question does not apply to you, or you are not sure what it means, just leave it blank. You can skip any question that you do not wish to answer. While you may always change an answer by simply clicking a different response, once you select any response, that question must be answered.
5. For questions that have the following answers: NO! no yes YES!
Mark (the BIG) NO! if you think the statement is DEFINITELY NOT TRUE for you.
Mark (the little) no if you think the statement is MOSTLY NOT TRUE for you.
Mark (the little) yes if you think the statement is MOSTLY TRUE for you.
Mark (the BIG) YES! if you think the statement is DEFINITELY TRUE for you.
6. Feel free to go back to a previous page or review your answers by clicking the "next" and "back" buttons at the bottom of the page. Do NOT use the back button in your browser; use the buttons included on the page instead.
NOTE: You must answer the very last question of the survey and then click "Submit" on the last page in order to transmit your responses. If you close out of the survey before completing these final steps, none of your answers will be transmitted.
Please click the "Next" button
to proceed to the survey.